2016年3月5日星期六

PBBANK – Fundamental Analysis (14 Feb 2016)


Latest Financial – Q4 2015 Financial Report (3 Feb 2016) http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4992905
FY15 Q4 Results Highlight:
MIDF’s analysis is very comprehensive, so I won’t write my analysis for FY15 Q4 results.
Valuation:
I think fair value of PBBANK is around 20. The uncertainty risk of fair value is close to High.
Going Forward:
Despite unexpected good results of PBBANK in FY15, moving forward, I believe that PBBANK result will be stable or a bit slow down. This is because loan applications will continue to be slow marginally and NIM compression will be higher in the future.
I will continue to hold this share, and accumulate it when there is a dip in the price.
At the time of writing, I owned shares of PBBANK.

没有评论:

发表评论