2023年8月29日星期二

Aa

 We went to 花果山for the second time, and Ying was wearing the beautiful and colorful sportswear I bought her yesterday.

I took her little hand and slowly climbed up the mountain. So romantic. The second time we sat on the top of the mountain, I massaged her legs and hands, Ying felt like this. Yin refused me to touch her. Because Ying is very sensitive when I touch her hands and body. Like being shot with an electric current.


In the afternoon, we met again, went to the观景台 together, and met Mr. Richart. Richant climbed with us and he apologized for what he did wrong.

When we got to the 观景台, we met Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin and noticed what happened, but Mrs. Lin's face was very dark. The black cloud came near the 观景台, and we went down the mountain.

Then head out for dinner at the nearest coffee shop.

After dinner, I suggested she get a body massage because she said she had a sore shoulder.

I started massaging her back and shoulders. She has become so sensitive. Then she asked me to hold her chest. I said my hands were going to touch her boobs all the way. So I took off her t-shirt and proceeded to touch her boobs lightly and she was very, very sensitive, touching and I kissed her.

没有评论:

发表评论